History of the bank
In April 2020, MONETA doubled its share of the mortgage market and entered the building savings market by acquiring Wüstenrot – stavební spořitelna and Wüstenrot hypoteční banka. In July 2020, the building savings bank was renamed MONETA Stavební Spořitelna and on 1 January 2021 the merger of the mortgage bank was completed and it became part of MONETA Money Bank. This was another step in the implementation of the strategy to be the champion in financing Czech households.
Basic mortgage parameters
Moneta Stavební Spořitelna provides mortgages from CZK 50,000 up to CZK 10 million. The repayment period of a mortgage loan is from 6 to 30 years. The mortgage can be repaid up to a maximum age of 75 years. the mortgage can be obtained up to 80% LTV. The client can repay the mortgage from any account.
Advantages of a mortgage with Moneta Stavební Spořitelna:
- Loan processing and extraordinary repayments are free of charge
- You can deduct the interest from your tax base
- Early repayment is free after 2 years
- Long maturity, which can be an advantage for older clients
Moneta Stavební Spořitelna does not provide any discounts.
No need to take out insurance from the bank.
- Loan processing: free of charge
- Estimate of the mortgaged property: free of charge
- Credit drawdown: free of charge
- Each additional drawdown: free of charge
- Express redemption: free of charge
Note: as of 25.11.2021