History of the Modrá pyramida
Modrá pyramidais a modern company with a long tradition, which has the same French mother as Komerční banka. Its story began on 16 December 1993 in a villa in Prague’s Šafránka district. It didn’t take long for the team to grow rapidly, as did the number of consultancy centres. During its tenure, it has lent almost 200 billion crowns.
Basic mortgage parameters
At Modrá pyramida you can arrange a mortgage from CZK 200,000, with no upper limit. The repayment period of the mortgage loan is up to 30 years. The mortgage can be repaid up to the age of 75. Modrá pyramida provides mortgages up to 90% LTV.
The main advantages of a mortgage from Modrá pyramida:
- Possibility of arranging a pre-mortgage loan (e.g. for the purchase of cooperative housing)
- Standby loan without property, offering up to 3 years to choose a suitable property
- Valuation of funds saved in a building savings account
- It is the only domestic bank to have a maturity of up to 75 years for a loan secured by real estate
- If the conditions are met, the bank can take into account the age of the younger applicant
- 0.1% for arranging risk life insurance by the bank
- 0.1% for arranging property insurance by the bank
You can take out one of three insurance options with your mortgage loan. The individual offers differ in the range of insured risks.
Option A: Death and total disability insurance
Option B: insurance against death, total disability and incapacity for work
Option C: insurance against death, total disability, incapacity for work and loss of employment
- Credit processing: with hyponamiru free of charge, otherwise 2 900 CZK
- Estimate of the mortgaged property: with hyponamiru free of charge, otherwise from CZK 2,900 depending on the type of property
- All drawdowns: free
- Drawing on the filling: 1 500 CZK
Note: * as of 25.11.2021