History of mBank
mBank came to the Czech Republic in November 2007. It was the first bank to bring a completely new self-service model to its customers, in which the customer managed his daily banking operations himself. This model allowed us to offer the most used banking services to customers completely free of charge. mBank’s approach to its customers has thus caused a real revolution in the banking sector and today mBank ranks among the most important Czech banks with more than half a million customers.
Základní parametry hypoték
With mBank you can arrange a mortgage from CZK 200,000 up to CZK 15 million. The maturity of the mortgage loan is from 5 to 40 years (note that the maturity longer than 40 years is approved individually, the bank can grant a limited number of such mortgages with longer maturity in accordance with the regulations of the CNB and in accordance with the strategy of the Polish headquarters). The mortgage can be repaid up to the age of 70. The mortgage loan is granted up to 90% LTV.
Advantages of a mortgage with mBank:
- Mortgage maturity up to 40 years in certain cases
- Up to 30% non-interest portion of the mortgage amount
- One of the best banks for construction, where the client does not have to prove his own resources ready for construction
- mBank offers clients a turnover mortgage
- The best bank for financing foreigners
Discount of 0.65% granted to clients with another mBank loan product (mPůjčka Plus, mPůjčka Pro or mBank credit card) that has not defaulted in the last 6 months.
Terms and conditions of a mortgage from mBank
- The only condition – turnover 15 001 CZK, otherwise everything is free
- Free withdrawals from all ATMs in the Czech Republic
mBank offers 2 types of insurance. The insurance covers the risks of disability of the 3rd degree due to accident or illness and death due to accident or illness.
What is the amount of the premium?
A) Basic premium model:
For the first 24 months, the premium is 1.5% of the loan amount. How can you pay it?
- NaIncrease your required mortgage loan amount, so the fee is spread over regular monthly payments
- On the date of the first drawdown, the premium may be automatically debited from the principal applicant’s personal mAccount
Thereafter, from the 25th month onwards, the premium corresponds to 0.025% of the outstanding loan amount. The premium is deducted on the date of the regular mortgage payment.
B) Optional premium model for LTV above 80%:
- Monthly premium from the start of insurance of 0.05% of the outstanding loan amount
- The premium is deducted on the day of the regular mortgage payment
- loan processing: 0 CZK
- Estimate of the mortgaged property: from 3 800 CZK
- Credit drawdown: 0 CZK
- Each additional drawdown: 0 CZK
- Drawing on the seal: 0 CZK
Note: * as of 22 December 2021