Anyone who has ever bought or sold a property has had to first find out what it is worth. And who better to tell them than a real estate appraiser?
What is a property appraisal for?
Whether you are planning to sell a property, buy a property, or are involved in inheritance proceedings or property tax payments, you will need a property valuation.
What influences the estimation of the property price?
- Condition of the property, its age, layout, possible defects, orientation to cardinal points
- Area of the property in m2
- Year and extent of reconstruction
- Building materials used
- Number and size of rooms
- Connection to utilities, heating method
- Current lease relations and easements
Our final tip: Wondering what the price of a property appraisal is? Then know that it varies according to the difficulty and the purpose for which the appraisal is done. In addition, each appraiser has a price list. However, at hyponamir.cz you can get a cashback bonus for paying the appraiser.