Modular homes are low-energy or passive buildings that allow for fast and environmentally friendly living. Modular construction is used to address both permanent and temporary structures. Modular construction is the creation of space by stacking unified spatial units – modules.
What is a modular house?
The term modular houses refers to houses with a structural system consisting of individual modules that are folded and assembled together. They can be made up of one or several modules, with assembly taking place on site.
What are the advantages of modular construction?
- The construction of a modular house is fast.
- The installation itself is environmentally friendly.
- The use of modules reduces the cost of building foundation.
- You can arrange a mortgage for a modular building.
- You can dismantle the modular house and then reassemble it on a new site.